March 6, 2005

Phantom

So today is Sunday. High school friends are also home on spring break so I get to hang out with them. Funess! Today I'm going to watch Troy at Emily W's house. We can talk girlie talk and hang out. I'm so excited to get caught up. Yesterday we had a pow wow at my house. The Phantom of the Opera sound track rocked, you guys!
Note for those of you who don't know. The phatom's mask changes during the movie as his emotions change. Isn't that cool? I find that fasinating. Also in the book he was much more evil and dark, and you didn't really feel sympathy for him. In the broadway and movie version you actually wanted him to win the affection of others. I think I like the nicer image of him. It gives the story less depth, but in some ways it is more satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment