September 26, 2005

Mosaic-ing the bathroom floor

Pretty. oh so pretty. My floor it is.

I am finally done! After a little bribery from my dad, I eventually got it done. It looks gorgeous. Broken tiles + mortar + blue grout + silicon coat + painted side boards + hours and hours = the best bathroom floor ever. I took the stir stick from the grout to Lowes and they were able to scan the color into their computer and get me blue paint that matches perfectly. I am quite impressed. I'm glad it was a small bathroom. Mom said I can do the purple bathroom next. HAHAHAHA that would take a lifetime.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting another great blog.

    Alexandria Driveway Paving & Paving Arlington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this useful blog thanks for sharing your considerable post.

    Paving Atlanta & Asphalt Sealcoating Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:08 AM

    Thanks for sharing an awesome blog.

    Paving Litchfield NH & Excavating New Hampshire

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are considering blue grout for our bathroom floor. Did your blue grout retain color or did it turn grey? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are considering blue grout for our bathroom floor. Did your blue grout retain color or did it turn grey? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete