November 5, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

pumkin line-up
Alright. Some backtraking. A few weeks ago, some friends came over to my house for a pumpkin-carving-good-time. We went to the little farm store, Maplewood, got our pumpkins (in the pouring rain) and went to work. We used the little tools that Emily got, that actually cut better than large sharp knives. It was amazing, really, that little plastic things could function so much better. Here you see our lovely creations. Mine went from scary face to sad French guy with fangs. hmmmmm, yeah. I made the eyes slant the wrong way and the mouth was too mustache-looking. I think I have some pretty talented friends. Theirs all turned out pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:13 PM

    you dare doubt my carving tools? heh, so did i, it was amazing really. you did an awesome job with those pics! i liked how you coordinated them: us with our pumpkins aligned with the pumpkins in the dark..very artistic. kudos

    ReplyDelete