June 29, 2008

Get Smart

Went to see Get Smart last night. Wow. It's been a loooong time since I've been to the big screen and the theater raised their prices again. Geez, and to think, I could buy two cups of Starbucks for the same price...

But anyway, I thought this movie was going to be another one of those cheeky comedies that aren't really funny, but sad, sad that anybody would laugh at it, and namely, of course, I mean every movie in which Will Ferrell stars, but in truth, Get Smart was actually funny. It was amusing and even action packed. My favorite lines went something like this:

Mr. Boss Man: "You did great on your field agent test. You aced the essay on existentialism."
Steve Carell's character confused: "I left that part blank."

Teehee. Still makes me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment