July 7, 2008

Summer Eatin'

Warning: the food discussed hereafter will make you salivate. Read post at your own risk.


At a picnic this week with my family, we had shish kabobs marinated in Hawaiian sauce. I chopped up everything from zucchini to broccoli and speared them onto wooden skewers.

Then for dessert we had grilled pineapple, because I thought it would be a good idea to take something I already love and throw it on the grill. I was right. Mmmmmmmm. The only thing as tasty as fresh pineapple is grilled pineapple.


Here's my recipe:

Honey Citrus Grilled Pineapple:
--Cut a fresh pineapple into flat slices
--Brush with mixture of 3 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of orange juice, and a pinch of pepper
--Grill until golden brown

Oh, man. This is delicious; I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment